It’s that time of year, where everyone seems to look back over the past year and says what a mixed bag it has been, and looks forward to the new year with a list of things they plan to achieve. And I’m not one to buck a trend when it gives me something to write about.
However, I don’t really want to dwell on the past year, other than to say I achieved a lot of stuff i set out to achieve, and failed to achieve other things.
What I do want to do, is look to next year. Next year has the potential to be amazing for me, with the opportunity to develop the projects I’m currently working on, and to finally set some projects that have been (vaguely) under wraps out into the wild.
But outside of work, there are a few things I want to do or explore:
- tantric breathing – something I’ve been curious about for quite some time now, but not had the opportunity to explore
- squirting – something I can do occasionally, but I’d like to be able to do it more reliably, and powerfully! And helping others learn to do it as well!
- more group sex – I think this one kinda speaks for itself!
- being used as a fuck object – being tied up and just used for someone else’s pleasure, with little or no regard for my own.
- join in with Scavenger Hunt – I think that I’ve done so much flashing and public nudity for work over the years, I’ve forgotten the sheer thrill of seeing what you can get away with on the spur of the moment, armed only with a camera phone. So I’m hoping that this will help me remember the joy of it. By this time next year, I want to at least have a gold award.
- spending more time with people outside of work settings – I meet some amazing people through my work, but rarely get to spend time with them outside the studio. More social time with amazing kinky, passionate people is something that can only bring more smiles into my life
- spending more time with The Boss, and the family – due to both of our jobs, The Boss and I have seen very little of each other, and I’ve seen even less of The Crazy Lady and Kitty. We spent a wonderful Yule all together, and I hope we’ll spend more time having fun as a family over the next year.
- watch more films – I love films, but rarely set aside the time to sit and watch them. This is going to change over the next year, as R and I will be watching at least 1 film a week.
- write more – both working on my own original fiction, and writing more fanfic