It’s been a while since I last posted here, mainly because the only times I really feel like blogging are times when I’m stresseed or annoyed, and I figure that people don’t really want to read that!
So in the interests of getting myself blogging again, I thought I’d start with a list of things I have to be happy about!
- I have a lovely house, in a great location, which has given R and I the space to have a couple of wonderful parties over the past months.
- My little brother has just married a wonderful woman, who I am delighted to welcome into the family.
- I have my wonderful R, and though it’s less than ideal that she works nights, it means that when I take a break from my desk, I can peek my head into the bedroom, and see her curled up, sleeping with my cats. This makes me feel very warm and fuzzy inside!
- I have my gorgeous cat, who sleeps on my chest every night
- I have recently met a wonderful Chap, who I am very much enjoying spending time with and getting to know better (I will be blogging more about him soon, I hope!!)
- It’s winter, which means lots of excuses to drink mulled wine and mulled cider.
- I have lovely friends who support me and don’t judge me.
- I finally have regular physiotherapy to sort my shoulder out, and hopefully reduce the chance of long periods of pain in the future.
These are just some of the things I’m happy about right now…. What about you?